- From the Tools menu, click Account Settings.
- From the Account Settings screen, click Add Account
- Select Email account and click Next
- Enter your name and email address and click Next
- Select IMAP as the incoming server type.
- Enter the Incoming Server, enter mail.mailconfig.net
- Check Use Global Inbox to store mail locally.
- Enter the Outgoing Server, enter mail.mailconfig.net
- Click Next.
- Enter your full email address as the Incoming User Name and click Next
- Enter an Account Name and click Next
- Confirm the information is correct and click Finish
- Select Outgoing Server (SMTP)
- Change the port to 587
- Enable the checkbox Use name and password.
- Enter your full email address as the username.
- Set Use secure connection to TLS