- Go to the Tools menu. Click on Accounts...
- A box will appear. Click Add and select Mail.
- Enter your name and click Next
- Put in your email address and then click Next
- Set the server type as IMAP.
- For incoming, enter mail.mailconfig.net
- For outgoing, enter mail.mailconfig.net and click Next.
- Enter your email address for the Account Name. Enter the password you
set for this account.
Note: Do NOT check the box "Log on using Secure Password Authentication".
- Click Next and then click Finish. After you click
Finish, you should see the following window. If not, go to the
Tools menu, and click on Accounts and this window appear.
- In this window, click on your domain until it is highlighted, then click on Properties.
- Click on the Servers tab.
- Under Outgoing Mail Server, check the
box next to My server requires authentication.
- Click on the Advanced tab
- Change the Outgoing server (SMTP) to 587.
- Select This server requires an encrypted connection
- Click OK. Click Close.