- Go to the File menu and click on Info and then Add Account.
- Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
- Select Internet E-Mail and then click Next
- Enter the following information.
- Your Name: your name
- Email Address: your email address
- Account Type: IMAP
- Incoming Mail server (IMAP): mail.mailconfig.net
- Outgoing Mail server (SMTP): mail.mailconfig.net
- User Name: your email address
- Password: your email password
- DO NOT check the Secure Password Authentication box
- Click on More Settings and select the Outgoing Server tab.
- Check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click on the Advanced tab
- Change the Outgoing server (SMTP) to 587
- Set Use encrypted connection to SSL
- Click Ok. Click Next. Click Finish.